Thursday, March 10, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

After much angst, a lot of thinking, advice-seeking, and investigating, I have finally made a decision about where to go with my creative energy. I will remain in the Blogger-sphere.





But this time with a new account, a new email, a new blog. I have lost two blogs, as many of my readers and friends have, and some even more. At the end of the day, they cannot silence us, and we will continue to rise again. I am sad to lose the work that was created in the past, but it's done. I may lose the work of the future as well. That's not really what is important, though, I have come to realize.






What is most important is that the creative energy of folks like me, and you, be expressed. I find this venue easy to use, and despite the obvious, the best for my needs. I've looked at many others, both free and pay, and I will remain here. Maybe I am lazy, or strapped for time...no matter, this is not a professional endeavor, it's a personal, emotional, spiritual endeavor. And life ebbs and flows in the personal, emotional, and spiritual self.






The new blog will be "unveiled" on St. Patrick's Day, next Thursday, March 17. No I am not Irish, but you can kiss me anyway! I am taking my time, and with the help of wonderful friends, I am going to make a bold splash! On that day a link to the reborn FlipFlopsBoy will be revealed.







I can never thank all my friends and fans enough. Your support, good wishes, help, advice...love...have all helped me. And once again convinced me that there is a reason I do this, beyond being horny!

17 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for not giving up. Your blog is one of my daily must-view's! I await your new blog although, in fairness, I'll likely be getting pissed at the pub all day on the 17th. But, on the 18th - as I nurse my hangover - I will be checking out the new FFB blog! Your hard work and effort are definitely noticed and appreciated! Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi FFB,

    I think your the cats ass. You've been screwed six ways to Sunday by blogger yet you're still standing strong. Everyone would understand if you decided to leave and go somewhere else or even stop all together. Your willing to start all over and show them that they can't stop you from being you. I'd follow you where ever you went, but I'm glad you're willing to stay.

    Also being Irish I will be occupied most of the day, not to mention it's one of my midgets birthday. So I might be late, but I'll definitely tune in. What a day to unveil the new blog. The Irish are fighters and that's what you are.

    I wish you the best.

    Love,
    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for continuing to be the power blogging force that you have always been. We all love ya!

    I am Irish by the way. Pucker up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard you sound so strong! and courageous! and hopeful, Man! Now you have the plans. You have ALWAYS had the fans. Can't wait for St. Paddy's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be with you, not only by the desire that unites us, but by understanding that we can do much more together. Go ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm proud of you FFB!

    But, I've also got your AOL Mail account on hand in case something else happens! :-)

    I'm so looking forward to St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got nothing to say, except: hoo - ray. ~George

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for continuation of your wonderful blog.
    A hug from Rome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A French proverb says "never two without three". Your decision confirms this. I'm not sure that you have made the best choice, but it is yours and I respect it.
    I am worried, but I salute your courage and your perseverance. The important thing is that you continue. I wish wholeheartedly that everything goes well for you.
    I do not think that you have chosen the Saint Patrick in my honour (LOL) but it's my fault: my first comment is recent while in reality I visit your blog for a very long time.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hanging in there.... I'm looking forward to the new FFB .... The "world" wouldn't be the same without you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Men are so amazingly beautiful. Thank you for all your efforts to make that known.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such fabulous news babe! you're making the right decision. It must be so hard to lose what you'd built up but you will do it again.

    Blogger is not perfect and it has it's "problems" shall we say, but it is the best/most convenient platform around at the moment.

    So looking forward to you unveiling all!

    lots love from Spartan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think you made the right decision. I am trying to set up my backup site at nibblebit and it is not easy to use like blogger. I might have to reconsider and setup a new site on blogger. Good Luck and I will be looking forward to seeing your new site.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You RULE! My day is not complete without a visit to FFB! XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two Thumbs up and on St. Pat's Day too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very happy to see you back. Your blog is a daily necessity for me and a great pleasure. Thank you for all the hard work,

    ReplyDelete